Thank you for visiting my website for print sales!
Prices are in Canadian dollars and for Canadian customers. International orders please contact me.
All prints are made and shipped by Posterjack in Toronto Ontario and often takes 10 - 14 days to arrive. To get a print before Christmas, it is recommended to order by Dec 11th.
If you would like to print and frame yourself, you can chooes to purchase a digital hi-res copy of an image and get the file within 24 horus.
I am very thankful for the support and appreciate you considering purchasing one of my prints!
If you have a question or request, you can call/text 306-297-9005
Author of Forgotten Saskatchewan, the most popular photo book in Canada for 2019.
“It’s Attrell’s night shots … that really galvanize attention. … (T)he casual observer is left in wonder.” Saskatoon StarPhoenix
2nd book (April 2021) Grain Elevators: Beacons on the Prairies.
“one of Canada’s premier photographers” 630 CHED Edmonton
Chris Attrell began his photographic journey in 1996 as a landscape and nature photographic hobbyist. His interest took a more localized turn in 2003 when he started to explore rural Alberta and Saskatchewan, seeking out symbols of the prairie past; grain elevators, ghost towns, and abandoned buildings.
Recognizing the historical significance of these pioneer relics Chris set out to photographically document Saskatchewan’s heritage. Over the last ten years Chris has built and run several successful online photo galleries to showcase both his and others’ images of the Prairie Provinces. His interests have expanded to include night photography, storm photography, and rural-themed portraits.
Chris’ love of the prairies prompted him to move from Banff, Alberta to Shaunavon, SK in 2006, where he currently lives with his wife.
• Selected for the Swift Current SPCA ‘Celerity Pound Event’ fundraiser – Feb 2021
• Presented At The Professional Photographers Of Canada (SK) Convention – Nov 2020
• Judge for the Heritage Saskatchewan Photography Contest – Sept 2020
• Hosted a SCAT Cat Rescue Fund Raiser Photography Class – August 2020
• Hosted a fund raiser photography class for the Swift Current SPCA – Feb 2019
• Judge for the Images Alberta Camera Club Photography Contest – April 2019
• Framed Prints Auctioned Off For Medicine Hat Food Bank – 2018
His recent work has been featured in media such as:
• Huffington Post (Watch Here)
• Global National News (Watch Here)
• Galleries West Magazine
• Global TV Saskatoon (Watch Here)
• QC Magazine Regina
• CTV Regina (Watch Here)
• Sasktel.com (Read Here)
• Access TV
• Sasktel TV Max (Watch Here)
• Global Regina (Watch here)
• Calgary Herald
• National Post
• Saskatoon StarPhoenix (Read Here)
• Regina Leader-Post
• Fine Lifestyles Magazine
• The Weather Network
• Cypress Hills Destination Area
• Lost Girls Guide To Finding The World
• Report Magazine
• CBC Radio for #IamSask nomination
• Prairie Post
• CBC Saskatchewan
2013 – Tomkins, SK
2014 – Shaunavon, SK
2019 – Eastend, SK Library
2019 – Radville, SK
2019 – Qu’Appelle, SK
2019 – Gravelburg, SK
2019 – Shaunavon, SK Harvest Eatery
2019 – Frances Morrison Central Library Gallery Saskatoon
2019 – George Bothwell Library Gallery Regina
2020 – Kerrobert, SK